Tron Civil Contracting Pty Ltd is committed to conducting our business in an environmentally aware and responsible manner.
The organisation has established a successful process for addressing risks and opportunities associated with the environmental issues and has achieved ISO 14001 accreditation as well as determining their environmental aspects and associated impacts. The organisation will also plan to take action to address their significant environmental aspects, compliance obligations and identified risks and opportunities.
Tron Civil Contracting Pty Ltd, will always observe all environment laws and promote environmental awareness among all workers to increase understanding of environmental matters.
We seek the co-operation of our workers and business partners in ensuring our organisational practices are conducted with minimal environmental impact.
To work with workers, contractors, visitors and business partners to achieve compatibility between economic development and the maintenance of the environment to minimise harm.
Tron Civil Contracting Pty Ltd will always endeavour to minimise impact on the following:
- Noise Emission
- Stormwater management
- Atmospheric emissions
- Site contamination and spills
- Damage to flora and fauna
- Unnecessary energy consumption
Tron Civil Contracting Pty Ltd will actively take part in the following:
- Assess the environmental footprint to identify environmental impacts and move towards more sustainable practices
- Improve purchasing (buy recycled materials, reduce waste, use less harmful/volatile chemicals)
- Improve storage (reduce quantity, waste and spills, reduce odours by keeping containers closed)
- Conserve water (install water saving accessories, repair leaks)
- Preserve water ways (clearly mark and protect storm water drains)
- Seek appropriate licences/permits from State Environmental Protection Agencies and other relevant Authorities
- Improve education/awareness
- Notify relevant authority in the event of a major environmental impact.
- Identify waste streams and options for effective waste management
- Conserve energy (environmentally friendly lights, turn lights off, emergency efficient equipment, greener fuel sources –such as LPG and methane)
- Emergency planning and spill response